Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My open apology 2 Jay-Z




Dear Hov,

Although you are the God-mc, I am pretty sure u arent aware of my love/hate (no homo) feelings toward you. In the past there have been times where u made buisness decisions that have pissed me off, and there are times where you make joints like "Song Cry" that stays on repeat on my iPod. Let me clarify a lil bit...

That shit you pulled off where u became the President of Def Jam, but also acquiring the primary ownership of Roc-a-Fella record, causing your longtime buisness partners Dame Dash and Kareem Biggs and whoever else jobless, that shit was mad foul. I was hot. It essentially became the break of a "dynasty" of what most of the Roc fans would call the label. It was never the same. The Diplomats left, you made rocawear crapawear, you left Kanye in a rock and a hard place position where he had no choice but 2 stay under your wing, knowing all the while he was Dame's project. I would never forgive u.

As I continued on wit my frustration towards you, a certain rapper that was once on your roster started 2 attack you. And quite frankly, I loved every second of it. That rapper was one of my faves, Cam'ron, and when he came out wit those 2 disses on u on that fateful day I was cheering for joy. Everyone knew yall didnt like each other anyway, and it was just a matter of time before Killa fired off. But boy "oh boy" (no pun intended), it was a failed effort. You barely even replied, making Cam lookin like a lost barking dog in a abandoned yard. Without even saying his name, the most notable line that seem to shut up Killa Cam was the "only time u went plat my chain was on ya neck" u fired toward him. That pretty much deaded it. One shot kill.

Once u kind of brushed off that half ass beef, I kinda noticed or figured out rather, that Cam was just a mere pawn of your once buisness partner, now bitter foe, Dame Dash. It was so obvious that Dame pushed Cam to diss u, because Cam didnt have a legit reason 2 go at u imo. Rocafella fans know that like Kanye, Cam and the Dipset was another project of Dame's. Both Platinum acts @ your label, maybe one of the successful acts that u were'nt exactly proud of. It then hit me that I purchased Hard Knock Life, The Dynasty Album, The Blueprint and others of ur albums, way before I even knew who Cam was. And besides, I dont know Cam, never met the guy so why was I siding with him. Oh wait, I did meet him, Juelz and Jimmy @ the fox hills mall back in like 03, but that aint the point.

Anywho, let me stop dragging on and on. I'm sorry big homie. I'm sorry for turning on u like that. I'm sorry I kept using that "jay-z bites other rappers all the time" line @ your hardcore fans. I'm sorry I burned Blueprint 2. I'm sorry I dont have Reasonable Doubt and don't know where it is. I'm sorry for clownin on u at lunch at school and then when its time for class I turn on blueprint 1 on my iPod. I'm sorry I fantasize about your girl from time 2 time. Sorry for the frontin, sorry for the clownin, sorry for everything. I'm sorry I wont and cant label you the best of all time, but I will label you for ONE of the greatest. And I'm sorry you probably arent going 2 be able 2 read this! Ha! (man i gotta get this blog jumpin)

Sincerely your fan,
Kiyoshi

Leave yall thoughts!

11 comments:

T_beenitsince_87 said...

If you aint bout the silliest... it was very exciting reading about the love hate relationship you and Jay share... and i def didnt know that Kanye was wassanames project... entertaining annnnd informative me likey

NiKKi said...

Ki that made me laugh a couple times in class and now people are looking @ me strange! Lol I love it tho, if I could send this 2 him myself I would it in a heartbeat just for you...

YouKnowWhoItIiiiiiiiiiis said...

Wow. So when can we expect your apology to Nas?

Anonymous said...

Jayz is ugly

killa_ki said...

@ YouKnowWhoItIiiiiiiiiiis:

Fuck nas

Anonymous said...

LOL about time you got your mind right...jayz=goat hands down,but i agree fuck nas....

Hova the god said...

its ok my son. the god emcee forgives u

Anonymous said...

HOV IS SO WACK!!!! Fuck Jay-Z All Day...Never Liked Him, Never Will...And U Know It's Jason lol...Fuck Jay-Z(Ether)...Fuck Nas Too For Bitchin Out And Signin With That Nigga

C-San said...

cmon now about time. No matter what Jay deserves his respect personal opinions aside because if you dont atleast respect him your a hater as simple as that!!! Glad you came to your senses.

1234 said...

How do you not have reasonable doubt????? (great read btw)

i'm white said...

yoshi I am impressed. keep it up bro