Monday, February 25, 2008

The dips is over....




From sohh.com:

"After keeping quiet about the rift between Dipset crew members Cam'ron and Jim Jones, Juelz finally spoke out about his own personal problems with Cam in an interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez.

When Martinez asked Santana why he hasn't been able to release any new material, he claimed that the Dipset Don has something to do with his situation at the Def Jam.

"Me and Cam gotta work some things out, bottom line," the rapper said. "I came in the game when I was young right, so it's no reason for me - to have accomplished and did as much as I did - to be getting treated the same way as I was treated when I just came in."


Man. What happened 2 the Diplomatic Immunity dipset? O well nothin lasts 4ever. LOL @ Cam's santa clause jacket tho. Leave your comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahah fuck dipset

magic jones says said...

LOL @ 1st comment b/c he beat me 2 saying that LOL

Anonymous said...

the dips is ova! the dips is ova!

It's a damn shame, dude. Oh well, b.

Anonymous said...

Juelz looks abnormal without his bandana thing and you're right camron does look like santa clause lol