Friday, April 4, 2008

Lil Wayne on withdrawl

Photobucket

Lil Wayne tells VIBE about his syrup withdrawl woes:

“I saw a doctor - he gave me pills, told me, ‘This is what you take to get off it.’ I never tried them. If them b***hes work, then I probably gotta start. Other than that, it’s gonna be hard. What a n***a told me to do is start lessening my amount. So what I do, I tell m***as to pour it for me instead of me pouring it…I be patient.’”

did he say

“So what I do, I tell m***as to pour it for me instead of me pouring it…I be patient.’”

I be patient?? WOW spoken like a true crack head....The pressure to trying to be better then your idol(Jay-Z) will do this to you I guess....I would hate to see him and DMX do a line together I mean track LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That nigga is gay.